TERUMO NEEDLE & SYRINGE by Terumo
Terumo Medical Grade Syringe & Needle is an alternative to removing or adjusting stubborn grips.
Draw the grip solvent (Turps/Metho) into the syringe, insert the needle into the grip and inject the solvent between the grip and the shaft. You will see a slight bubble of solvent form between the grip and the shaft - twist the grip to distribute the solvent.
If really stubborn inject the solvent in a couple different locations. The grip should easily slide off and will not be damaged so can be reinstalled.
*Take extreme precaution when using the needle & syringe. Always ensure sharp end is away from body/limbs and hands
- Needle 1.2mm x 38.00mm
- Pack Contains 1 Syringe + 1 Needle
Terumo® Syringe & Needle
Two shipping options are provided upon checkout.
Australia Post/Courier - 3/7 Days - $8.90
- Courier used for Metro Areas and major city centres (2 -4 days)
- Australia Post Letter and Parcel Service used for country areas (2-9 days)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispatch for all services except letter service.
Australia Post Express - 2/3 Days - $12.50
- Metro Area (2 day Australia Post Guarantee)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispach
NZ & International Shipping - 7/14 Days - $20.00
- AUD$20 Flat Rate (regardless of qty/weight)
*Please note our warehouse is not setup to offer a pick up service.