Epoxy Mixing Spatula by Golf Works
Perhaps the busiest tool in the golf clubmaker's shop is an epoxy mixing stick or knife. However: wooden sticks are generally deficient in strength, too wide to fit into club head hosels, and quickly require replacement.
Flat knives, though stronger and more durable, are also too wide.
The new Epoxy Mixing Spatula is specifically designed to effectively mix epoxy and shaft centering beads and to apply it both to the shaft tip and hosel interior. It is made of a durable, non-rusting 4" brass tip attached to a quality hardwood handle.
- Durable, non-rusting 4" brass tip
- Quality hardwood handle.
Golf Works Epoxy Mixing Spatula
Two shipping options are provided upon checkout.
Australia Post/Courier - 3/7 Days - $8.90
- Courier used for Metro Areas and major city centres (2 -4 days)
- Australia Post Letter and Parcel Service used for country areas (2-9 days)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispatch for all services except letter service.
Australia Post Express - 2/3 Days - $12.50
- Metro Area (2 day Australia Post Guarantee)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispach
NZ & International Shipping - 7/14 Days - $20.00
- AUD$20 Flat Rate (regardless of qty/weight)
*Please note our warehouse is not setup to offer a pick up service.