SHAFT TIP GAUGE by Auditor
Is the shaft 0.335 or 0.350?
The shaft tip identification gauge is a must-have tool for re-shafting and identifying almost any shaft on the market today. Measures shaft tip diameter, and step length.
- Step length variations for steel shafts
- Identifies tip diameters for woods and irons
- Durable and light aluminium
Golf Mechanix Shaft Tip Gauge
Two shipping options are provided upon checkout.
Australia Post/Courier - 3/7 Days - $7.90
- Courier used for Metro Areas and major city centres (2 -4 days)
- Australia Post Letter and Parcel Service used for country areas (2-9 days)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispatch for all services except letter service.
Australia Post Express - 2/3 Days - $11.90
- Metro Area (2 day Australia Post Guarantee)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispach
NZ & International Shipping - 7/14 Days - $20.00
- AUD$20 Flat Rate (regardless of qty/weight)
*Please note our warehouse is not setup to offer a pick up service.