GRIP TAPE REMOVER by Golf Mechanix
The grip tape remover is a handy and essential golf club making tool. It allows the easy removal of grip tape build-up when re-gripping golf clubs.
The grip tape remover features a bull nose flexible spring steel blade that follows the contour of a shaft butt for removing hard and sticky tape build-up without scratching or nicking graphite shafts.
The ergonomic handle design fits comfortably in the palm of the hand for effortless grip tape removal.
Secure the shaft in a vice using a reinforced rubber shaft clamp to prevent breaking or marring the shaft. Soak the hardened up grip tape with grip tape solvent or spirits and peel off with the grip tape remover.
Alternatively, instead of using grip tape solvent you can soak up the shaft butt in hot boiling water.
- Rigid and Flexible Construction
- Must have tool to for easy tape removal
Golf Mechanix Grip Tape Remover
Two shipping options are provided upon checkout.
Australia Post/Courier - 3/7 Days - $7.90
- Courier used for Metro Areas and major city centres (2 -4 days)
- Australia Post Letter and Parcel Service used for country areas (2-9 days)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispatch for all services except letter service.
Australia Post Express - 2/3 Days - $11.90
- Metro Area (2 day Australia Post Guarantee)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispach
NZ & International Shipping - 7/14 Days - $20.00
- AUD$20 Flat Rate (regardless of qty/weight)
*Please note our warehouse is not setup to offer a pick up service.