GRIP REMOVER (blade style) by Golf Mechanix
Designed as an alternative to using solvents or compressed air, the Classic Blade Grip Remover allows club-makers to reuse rubber or composition grips.
The classic blade grip remover features a channel to funnel solvent under the grip to loosen the tape. The channel also strengthens the blade to give some leverage when working the grip loose. There are no sharp edges that may cut or slice through the grip.
Note: The Classic Blade Grip Remover may not work well with cord grips or Winn grips, grips that have under-listings or grips that do not stretch.
- 30cm Blade Length
- Full Instructions Included
- Less Dangerous than using a needle filled with solvent
- Long Blade Length
Golf Mechanix Grip Remover Blade
Two shipping options are provided upon checkout.
Australia Post/Courier - 3/7 Days - $8.90
- Courier used for Metro Areas and major city centres (2 -4 days)
- Australia Post Letter and Parcel Service used for country areas (2-9 days)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispatch for all services except letter service.
Australia Post Express - 2/3 Days - $12.50
- Metro Area (2 day Australia Post Guarantee)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispach
NZ & International Shipping - 7/14 Days - $20.00
- AUD$20 Flat Rate (regardless of qty/weight)
*Please note our warehouse is not setup to offer a pick up service.