Graphite Shaft Extender by Golf Mechanix
These extenders for standard graphite shafts will lengthen virtually any golf club. Simply apply epoxy, slide the extender into the shaft butt, allow the epoxy to cure, and cut to length. Great for salvaging shafts trimmed by mistake!
Manufactured from an injection molded fiber, reinforced super plastic, specially formulated and blended by a leading U.S manufacturer of composite material for the automotive and aeronautic industry.
This special blend of super plastics with a 30% long strand graphite fiber content is six times stronger than steel and 7 times lighter.
- Impact Strength 13.0 ft.-lbs./Inch
- Tensile Strength 26000 PSI Tensile Modulus
- 2.20 PSI X10 ^ 6
- Flexural Strength 38000 PSI
- Flexural Modulus1.60 PSI X10^6
- 12 grams
- 2" Insertion - 5" Overall
Note: Extending a club more than 2 inches may compromise shaft integrityand increase the risk of breakage.
Golf Mechanix Graphite Shaft Extender
Two shipping options are provided upon checkout.
Australia Post/Courier - 3/7 Days - $7.90
- Courier used for Metro Areas and major city centres (2 -4 days)
- Australia Post Letter and Parcel Service used for country areas (2-9 days)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispatch for all services except letter service.
Australia Post Express - 2/3 Days - $11.90
- Metro Area (2 day Australia Post Guarantee)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispach
NZ & International Shipping - 7/14 Days - $20.00
- AUD$20 Flat Rate (regardless of qty/weight)
*Please note our warehouse is not setup to offer a pick up service.