PRO-FIX GLASS SHAFT BEADS by Brampton
GolfMechanix Shaft Beads are tiny spherical glass oxide granules, roughly 150 microns in diameter (0.005"). They are selected specifically for their gap filling ability in shaft-to-hosel bore fits built under current industry standards.
Adding glass beads to the epoxy mix reduces viscosity and provides a consistent cushion between the shaft and hosel wall which eliminates the possibility of shafting the clubhead off-center.
- Centres loose fitting shafts
- Cushions impact
- Reduces breakage
- Increases viscosity
WASH HANDS AFTER USE: Prolonged skin exposure has been reported to cause skin irritation for some people.
AVOID EYE CONTACT: If glass bead enters the eyes, hold eye lids open and flush eyes under gentle running water.
DO NOT INHALE - DO NOT DISPERSE - DO NOT RUB!
- 2 oz
- 150 micron in diameter (0.005")
- RRP $19.95
Golf Mechanix Glass Shaft Beads - 2oz
Two shipping options are provided upon checkout.
Australia Post/Courier - 3/7 Days - $7.90
- Courier used for Metro Areas and major city centres (2 -4 days)
- Australia Post Letter and Parcel Service used for country areas (2-9 days)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispatch for all services except letter service.
Australia Post Express - 2/3 Days - $11.90
- Metro Area (2 day Australia Post Guarantee)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispach
NZ & International Shipping - 7/14 Days - $20.00
- AUD$20 Flat Rate (regardless of qty/weight)
*Please note our warehouse is not setup to offer a pick up service.