PRO FIX LONG CURE BOTTLES by Brampton
PRO-FIX 20/20 was the first epoxy Brampton formulated and was engineered for assembly and production shops that had an extended work life of 20-30 minutes.
It is a two component epoxy mixed 1:1 by volume with a 20-hour cure forming a toughened off white bond. This formulation was developed with impact resistance and durability as its major component and has shown outstanding performance and versatility. If you can wait for this epoxy to cure you will have an excellent aerospace quality bond at an affordable price. Remember, for golfers with swing speeds over 100 mph add Glass Shafting Beads to increase the structural strength of the bond.
Follow the Eight Step Mixing Procedure to ensure proper bond.
- Superior structural properties
- Very high impact resistant
- Excellent adhesion on steel, graphite, titanium, composites
- Full performance from -50F to 180F
- Easy cleanup
- 2.00 oz / 59.15ML bottles
- Ratio 1:1
- RRP $39.95
Brampton Pro Fix Long Cure Bottles
Two shipping options are provided upon checkout.
Australia Post/Courier - 3/7 Days - $7.90
- Courier used for Metro Areas and major city centres (2 -4 days)
- Australia Post Letter and Parcel Service used for country areas (2-9 days)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispatch for all services except letter service.
Australia Post Express - 2/3 Days - $11.90
- Metro Area (2 day Australia Post Guarantee)
- Tracking number confirmation sent upon dispach
NZ & International Shipping - 7/14 Days - $20.00
- AUD$20 Flat Rate (regardless of qty/weight)
*Please note our warehouse is not setup to offer a pick up service.